r/atheism r/atheism

Didn't get the sarcasm at all. Completely realistic and correct depiction of real life.
And yes, you will never see... who was it? Danny?.. again.
3 for effort to make ratheists look stupid, but you made a fool of yourself.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Outstanding work. Though it's more of a good VA than a good animation, but anyway I DEMAND more.

Something Else - Ep 2 Something Else - Ep 2

Not a smile on my face.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

Great game, though it has some really weird storyline (I mean... room full of sweets? where everyone is dying?) - if it had a more "human" design it will be way creepier and thus more entertaining. Now I feel like they are all some kind of weird gummybears and can't relate myself to them.

There is a bug - you can squeese near the fork on the 2nd advanced level, finishing it without activating the lava flow.

JonBro responds:

Interesting. I'm kinda the opposite. I totally understand what you mean, although I find myself relating to characters more when they're really cartoony and simplistic.

And I thought I'd fixed that fork bug, twice. Baahhh. Thanks :P

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

Got bored after reaching 1000 combo by flying above ground.
Cmon! Get the wings away from the worm! Stupid idea.

dys4ia dys4ia

I wish all people were that creative while making small and personal things. Glad that at least you are. Sure it's not a kind of entertainment most desire, but I personally found something to think about. And loved the hard work put into something personal.

[UE] Part V - A (Ultimate Ed.) [UE] Part V - A (Ultimate Ed.)

Great

I CAME WITH A FORCE OF THOUSAND SUNS!
Really. This is wonderful and takes place in my playlist.