[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

Great game, though it has some really weird storyline (I mean... room full of sweets? where everyone is dying?) - if it had a more "human" design it will be way creepier and thus more entertaining. Now I feel like they are all some kind of weird gummybears and can't relate myself to them.

There is a bug - you can squeese near the fork on the 2nd advanced level, finishing it without activating the lava flow.

JonBro responds:

Interesting. I'm kinda the opposite. I totally understand what you mean, although I find myself relating to characters more when they're really cartoony and simplistic.

And I thought I'd fixed that fork bug, twice. Baahhh. Thanks :P

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

Got bored after reaching 1000 combo by flying above ground.
Cmon! Get the wings away from the worm! Stupid idea.

dys4ia dys4ia

I wish all people were that creative while making small and personal things. Glad that at least you are. Sure it's not a kind of entertainment most desire, but I personally found something to think about. And loved the hard work put into something personal.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

Some good jokes - 4
Overall stupid and over the top story - 3
Great animation - 5
Horrible gameplay - 2
As a bonus:
"Acheivements" - 1 (we DON'T NEED TO GET ACHEIVEMENTS FOR EVERY SCENE!!)
all in all it's a 3 for being better than a lot of other things, but trying too hard.
Aside from that - if you actually make a really interesting shooter game - the video will come in absolutely great.

Invertion Invertion

Meh

Fine art, fine game.
Though too easy and having only 2 challenging levels - rest are more like an introduction to the game. It could have been so much more! And also not really intriguing story. It's like a portal, drawn by child and voiced by him "AND THEN THE BIG EVIL ROBOT SAYS..."
About 50 more challenging levels and it would be a hit.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

!!!

This game has NOTHING special about it. And lots of troubles. Why is it featured?

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Great. But nothing new.

Well, I d say, that the end was not wery good. We saw the same removing of your parts in DC1. And why the hell not try to nag that wire?
Sure it is a great game.

Svetlograd Svetlograd

Bad

Way too messy and unsmooth. Less details, more bright colours. Good overall. Also combining most popular zuma-type games^_^. But too bad for flash. Flash is NOT sutable for high detalisation. It was just not exciting to look at it - all detalisation was killed by such resolution. No fullscreen also.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Madagascar.

But in other way. A desease, started there is doomed. Because not a single ship comes out there and I thing it should be fixed (srsly! All madagscar is infected and what next?)

Black On White Black On White

Nah

Lots of troubles.
The coursor likes to dissapear.
Maby put inerton. Is shoulnt stop at once ( it is pretty simple script isn't it?)
And going to lvl select instead of continuing playing sucks.